Understanding your Intellectual Property – Trademarks, Designs, Patents
Basic steps of preparing your business to enter into license agreements
Basic steps of preparing your business to enter into license agreements.
Topics covered will include:
- What is Intellectual Property (IP)?
- Types of Intellectual Property
- What types of IP can be registered?
- What types of IP can I not register?
- How long is IP protected?
- Why is IP important?
- How do I use IP?
- Why do you need to protect your IP?
- What constitutes Infringement?
The product includes 1 MP4 webinar and 1 PDF file. The items may be viewed/downloaded up to a maximum of 2 times within 7 days of your purchase. The webinar is viewable online from the comfort of your home or office.