TCF Global invite you to
12-14 March 2014
Visit IIHF and Discover India’s Textiles
TCF Global is hosting a Buying Mission to India International Handwoven Fair, Chennai, India from 12th to 14th March 2014 on behalf of the Handloom Export Promotion Council for India handwoven textiles.
The event will showcase the best handwoven textiles in quality and design from quality hand loom clusters from across India.
At this unique Fair Internationally acclaimed handwoven creations from Indian manufacturers and exporters showcasing:
· Fashion accessories – shawls, scarves, bags
· Trimmings and embellishments
· Fabrics – handwoven textiles, natural fibres
· Indian Apparel – lungies, sarees, dhoties, sarongs, RMHK.
· Kitchen linen – tea towels, dish towels, hand towels, aprons, mittens, etc.
· Furnishing elements – cushions, throws, bolsters, tapestry, etc.
· Curtains – drapes, blinds, window dressings, shower curtains, room dividers.
· Floor coverings – floor mats, bath mats, carpets.
· Wall hangings
· Gift articles & collectors’ items
APPLY FOR SPONSORSHIP NOW
Eligible Buyers will receive Sponsored Airline Flights & Accommodation during the show*
*Firms approved for sponsorship will be notified in writing: you will then be asked to supply a best price economy airfare quote for approval by India International Handwoven Fair. If approved, you will be issued with a written Invitation to the event which you then take to the Indian Embassy for application to apply for your business visa (if you do not hold a current valid Indian visa)
*Allow plenty of time to apply and get your visa & you need at least 6mths validity on your passport
*Air tickets are reimbursed in cash on the last day of the Trade Exhibition on presentation of your paid air ticket invoice/receipt
To view more event background information visit www.iihfchennai.com
You are welcome to on forward this information to other designers or retailers that may be interested in attending.
Carol & the team
LIVE webinars to assist you
Join TCF Global
Join our TCF Global network and benefit from lots of great projects and opportunities within the industry.
Previous Buying Missions to India:
- Tex Trends India, 20-22 Jan 2014
- VASTRA 2013 International Textile & Apparel Fair: 3-6 October 2013
- 51st India International Garment Fair : 15-17 July 2013
- India International Handwoven Fair, 5-7 March 2013
- 50th IIGF INDIA 2013, 22-24 January 2013
- India Market Days, 5-7 November 2012
- India Market Days, 5-6 September 2012 – Apparel House, Gurgaon
- TEX TRENDS INDIA, 16-18 July 2012
- India International Handwoven Fair, Chennai, India from 27th to 29th March 2012
- 47th India International Garment Fair (IIGF), 12-14 July 2011
- 46th India International Garment Fair (IIGF), 2-4 February 2011
- TEX TRENDS INDIA, 19-21 January 2012