NEW BUYING MISSION
You are invited to join TCF Global Buying Mission to
Nigeria Fashion Week, Lagos, 8-10 November
Nigeria Fashion Week 2012 will present the collection of 40 designers, 2 shows daily on 8th, 9th & 10th November. Exhibition will be open 9am – 6pm daily showcasing textiles, accessories, jewelleries, shoes, bags etc.
Approved ‘genuine’ Fashion Buyers will receive:
- TCF Global Mission Leader support whilst attending the event
- Complimentary 4 night’s accommodation 7th – 11th
- WIFI provided at Hotel and whilst attending Nigeria Fashion Week
- VIP Tickets to all events
- Complimentary daily shuttle to / from event
- (Note: airfare is at your own cost)
If you wish to join the TCF Global Buying Mission to Nigeria Fashion Week, November 8-10:
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your Buyer background – one page, business/retail/label background and full contact details
- Your interest to stock African designers, approx. volumes, buying budget
- Interest to participate in pre business matching with your sourcing requirements
Approved buyers for Sponsorship will be notified by email.
About the Fashion Week
The Nigeria Fashion Week is ast becoming the most sought after fashion week in the African continent. In its 8th year, it has played host to both local and international brands. With well over one hundred and fifty million people, Nigeria is not only the most populous nation in Africa, it also has developed and mantained the largest market for fashion and luxury brands. The Nigeria Fashion Week gives you the opportunity of access this market.