draft working awards 2015
you have been recognised for your efforts in small business and have been nominated into the prestigious22nd Belmont Small Business Awards. The awards recognise business excellence and the achievement of small businesses not only in Belmont but across Western Australia.
With the support of the business community we encourage you to enter any award categories below in which your business is best suited (Entry into more than one category does not require extra submissions):
· BEST MARKETING AWARD Sponsored by Westways Visual Communication & Worldwide Printing Solutions
· MOST CREATIVE AWARD Sponsored by TCFWA
· ONLINE BUSINESS AWARD Sponsored by FX Digital
· KARL FARRELL INSPIRATION AWARD Sponsored by Designedge Fashion Incubator
· VOLUNTEER OF THE YEAR Sponsored by Perth Airport
· MOST INNOVATIVE ENTERPRISESponsored by Computer Consultant Professionals
· *COMMUNITY SPIRIT AWARDSponsored by Southern Gazette
· *BEST RETAIL BUSINESSSponsored by Belmont Forum
· ENERGY EFFICIENCY AWARDSponsored by TCF Australia Energy Efficiency Project
· HOME-BASED BUSINESS AWARDSponsored by Belmont BEC
· BUSINESS WOMAN OF THE YEAR AWARDSponsored by BPW WA
· BEST NEW BUSINESSSponsored by City of Belmont
· ENVIRONMENT AWARD Sponsored by My Business Incubator
· SPIRIT OF AUSTRALIA AWARDSponsored by Hanssen Project Management
· YOUNG ENTREPRENEUR AWARDSponsored by Business News
· INDIGENOUS BUSINESS OF THE YEAR AWARDSponsored by Perth Airport
· FASHION INDUSTRY AWARDSponsored by TCF Global
· WA RACING INDUSTRY AWARDSponsored by Racebreed Australia
· TELSTRA CUSTOMER SERVICE AWARD Sponsored by Telstra Business Centre Belmont
· BUSINESS MIGRANT OF THE YEARSponsored by The Australian Asian Association WA
· INTERNATIONAL TRADE AWARDSponsored by BEC Global
· ENTERPRISE OF THE YEARSponsored by Watering Concepts
· BUSINESS PERSON OF THE YEARSponsored by Euroz Securities Limited
To register your interest and obtain a FREE Awards Entry Kit, contact us on
08 9479 3777 or email [email protected]
We host free weekly information sessions online to assist small businesses with their submissions. Award Mentors are also available to assist with queries on preparation. Bookings online www.belmontbec.com/calendar.
Download the Awards Flyer now or call us on 08 9479 3777 for an Entry Form to be forwarded to you.
Many local & WA businesses have gone onto win state and national awards with great media coverage from participating in the Belmont Small Business Awards and we wish you every success with your awards entry & future business growth
The Belmont Small Business Awards in previous years
This year’s awards include 23 categories for entrants to consider such as Enterprise of the Year, Spirit of Australia, eCommerce, Indigenous Business of the Year and Young Entrepreneur Award.
For more information on how to nominate a business for the 2015 Belmont Small Business Awards or for information on attending the awards ceremony in November call us or email [email protected]
Closing date for entries is 5pm on Tuesday, September 22nd 2015, and the final “Night of Stars” event when the winners will be held on Thursday, October 22nd, Ballroom, Perth Exhibition and Convention Centre, Perth, WA.
WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT THE BELMONT SMALL BUSINESS AWARDS:
“Since winning Business Woman of the year many opportunities have come my way. I have been asked to participate in a Women in Business (WA) Sundowner with Lisa Scaffidi on August 30th, 2012. I’ll be showcasing some of my latest Giovanna Dellavalle designs in a fashion parade for the event.”
Joan Dellavalle, Ebony & Ivory, 2011 Belmont Small Business Business Woman of the Year
“I really encourage everyone in the community who volunteers their time to a cause to enter the Belmont Small Business Awards and share their stories”
Carina Hoang, 2011 Belmont Small Business Volunteer of the Year
“I’m blessed to have been given support to help me through some of lifes battles, and I’d like to encourage other small business owners to enter the awards. It’s a great chance to sit down, take stock of what you’ve done, and share your story with others”
Candice Fernando, Catergirls, winner of the 2011 Belmont Small Business Spirit of Australia Award
“I’d like to encourage everyone in the Racing Industry in Western Australia to consider entering the Belmont Small Business Awards.”
Todd Harvey, Harvey Racing, winner of the 2011 Belmont Small Business Racing Industry Award
“Entering awards programs is a great opportunity for business owners to take a close look at their business, congratulate themselves on how well the business is progressing, and discover areas within the business that may need attention,”
Mr David Eaton, SBDC Chief Executive Officer, Sponsor of the Belmont Small Business Home-Based Business Award
ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE WITH YOUR AWARD ENTRY
Businesses wishing to enter the awards can access complimentary Information Sessions on ‘How to Prepare Award Submissions’ (starts in May 2015); Free Award Entry Kits and submission guidance are also available.
Please contact us or email [email protected] to arrange assistance with your entry.
HOW WE JUDGE BELMONT SMALL BUSINESS AWARDS
The Judging Panel consists of business people selected for their specialist small business knowledge. Judges have the right to place entrants in an alternative category, if they deem necessary. Finalists will be notified and asked to provide additional information if required by the Judging Panel.
The Judges’decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Confidentiality – The information contained in your entry will remain confidential and will only be accessible to the Judging Panel.